Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations or Refund request must be in writing No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available and will be based on the decision of the management committee. Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. (firstname.lastname@example.org) If we are unable to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, we will undertake an investigation of your complaint and provide you with our findings. If you are satisfied with our proposed decision or actions, we will close your complaint. However, if you are not satisfied with our proposed decision or actions, we will record this, and provide you with information on how to escalate your complaint, to the Legal Court in India - (Ernakulam).
- The cancellation request shall be made in writing to Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- Refund of 50% of registration fees will be made for cancellations up to 30th June, 2022.
- Refund of 25% of the registration fees will be made for cancellations before 31st July, 2022.
- No refund shall be given for the cancellations after 31st July, 2022.
- After the acceptance of abstract, no refund shall be provided in case of cancellation.
- Refund will be made by cheque after the conference is over.
For further enquiries contact:
Dr. Jacob Abraham,
SAARC AA 2022,
1st floor, GCDA Shopping Complex
Panampilly Nagar, Cochin 682036
Mobile : +91-9895519551
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org