Best Young Anaesthetist Award
1. Qualified anaesthesiologist younger than 35 years will be considered for the award. Age certificate should be accompanying the application.
2.The Anaesthesiologist should be a member of the Official Society of a SAARC Country
3. Only those with original studies which are randomised controlled and blinded will be considered for the award .
4. Case reports and case series will not be considered and Retrospective studies will get a lower priority
5. A committee will evaluate all the candidates and the best will be selected in a blinded manner.
6. Due weightage will be given for significant work towards promoting the Anaesthesia organisation and the cause of the profession to the public.