Best Paper By A Postgraduate
1. Postgraduates registered for MD / DNB will be considered in this group. Presenters should carry a letter from the head of respective department clarifying their postgraduate status.
2. Only original studies will be considered.
3. The paper should be a randomized, controlled, blinded study.
4. Case reports and case series will not be considered.
5. Retrospective studies will get a lower priority.
6. A committee will evaluate all the papers send by the postgraduates and the best 10 will be selected in a blinded fashion.
7. The selected papers will have podium presentation. Details of the presentation will be informed later. 8. A selection committee will evaluate each presentation and decide the final winner